201 N. Brown Street
Rhinelander, WI 54501
The Rhinelander Police Department Records Division is responsible for keeping and maintaining the records of the Rhinelander Police
Department. Those records
include non-reportable accidents, offense reports, and citations. If you would like a copy of a record, please email Joy Schisel
at JSchisel@rhinelanderpd.com or contact the Rhinelander Police Department Records Division at (715) 365-5300 during normal
business hours. You may obtain a copy of an accident report by clicking on the link below.
The following are different ways to request a copy of a crash report:
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
PO Box 7919
Madison, WI 53707-7919
Phone: (608) 266-8753
Fax: (608) 261-8201
This link listed below
is the DOT internet site. The customer will be able to purchase a crash report, if available, and print right away. They
will need to pay either through a Credit, Debit Card or an ACH Account
1. Click on DMV Service
2. Find Driver Information Section
3. Click on Crash Reports
in list under Driver Information
4. Click on Document Number (state report number) or date and WI DL or Accident/Crash
number. Enter data in window that appears. Click on Search.
5. Follow the website instructions to purchase your crash report
1. Click on Safety at the top of the page.
Cl 2. Click on Crash Reporting
3. Click on "Start Now"
4. Follow the website instructions
to complete your crash report
1. 25 Cents per copied page given to requester
2. Faxing - 25 cents per page, plus $1.50 faxing cost.
If more than 20 pages must be faxed an additional $1.50 will be added.
3. Mailing - Reproduction costs, standard
mailing costs, plus $1.00
4. Reproducation of Audio/Video/Photograph records on CD or DVD is $10.00 per DVD or CD
Background checks for person or premise will have a standard fee of $7.00 plus reproduction costs.